Z-RP was created by NAVI. LEGEND OF ZELDA was developed by NINTENDO. All content belongs to its respective creators.
All images belong to their respective artists. All codes and scripts belong to their respective coders.
The skin was created by Alcove. Board Layout was made by NOVA for ZRP exclusively. Do not attempt to steal or emulate anything on this board.
A LEGEND OF ZELDA ROLEPLAY
Welcome to ZRP! We are an non-canon RP site with an original tale taking place within the
lore of the Zelda Franchise. While the events of this site are entirely non-canon, we take advantage of the canons of other
games to explain its story fully. As such, we are located within the CANON TIMELINE. Do you like what you see? If so, feel free
to register and join our story! If you have any questions, you can join our discord, located in our important links!
3/14/20 The staff are working dilligintly on the next plot and introduction to ARC 3 of the site. Over the next couple weeks,
we will be transitioning the plot, organizing boards, and a new location will be added to the site! Please note that Termina will be removed from playable locations
during this process. Thank you for your patience!
A PAST UNSEEN,Hahephobia; Touch breeds a debilitating pain that ensures the touch of others burn, a fear brought on by the pain wrought upon him by others. Alexithymia; His ability to express, let alone understand his emotions or others rose from the cold attitudes of his kind towards his mixed blood and strange sense. PTSD; an attack on his mind from the torment of his closest kin. Weak Jaw, Blinded Eye; repose from the unwanted attacks and self mutilation of a freshly tattooed face, poisoned in marking him forever in more ways than one. Socsociopathy; a nervousness born of emotional combativeness, making it difficult to learn from his past and a tendency to covet the affection of others most greedily. Panromantic; He finds distraction in attraction, being inclined to make romantic connections to those closest, regardless of their biology.
• Prince or Pauper - Sinnie is a merchant, first and foremost. As such he seeks to become rich and throw his rags to the wind, but this is wholly circumstantial on his reputation. The direction of his wealth weighs solely on the man's ability to maintain meaningful connections with those in power. Be it barons, dukes, kings or other public servants: if he can convince them he is worth being sponsored he could grow in power, but any of these same figureheads could grind him to dust in a moment's notice. It is a well tread game of balance that the oafish Zora has trouble walking. (Character Growth)
• Mama, I've Killed - Though born in the sea, Sinnie is a mix of a River and Sea Zora. He was carried to Holodrum via the migration of his family. His father sought to return to his roots and become apart of his family's growing wealth in Holodrum, but the two brothers, Sinnie's father and uncle, were at odds and constantly bickered. Because his uncle was the eldest his son would be next in line to succeed the family's business, but an fight between the men ended with the disappearance of Sinnie's father and, eventually, his uncle as well. Many claim the boy had killed him and his being carted off to train as a soldier for the Sea territories was a ploy by his mother seeking to shield the boy. His family desperately seek to remove the half blood from the bloodline and place Panos as head, where they feel he was meant to be. (Character Growth)
• Cattails - Luring the affection of another was difficult when you barely understood the trite and tried traditions of tactless torment, otherwise known as romantic adventure. Age as he might the Zora often found it difficult to abide or accept the addled attempts to answer or adhere to the presumptuous practices of passion. So he would try to garner the affections, attentions and adoration of another in his own negligent, meandering, morbid, musings. He would find his way, perhaps. (Romance)
• Feats of War- Sinnie is hardly a warrior, but he had always dreamed of being a fighter people could look to with confidence. Maybe it was a long lost dream from youth, but the man always tries to become better so that he could protect himself on the road and defeat old enemies if they were to ever come out of their graves. (Combat)
• Fixer Upper - A face only a mother could love. Over time Sinnie has gained many debilitating distresses that make his life difficult. His cold attitude is a result of pain and torment from his eldest cousin. His physical aversion was a result of harsh treatment at the hands of allies. His scarred and twisted face a case of damage done by his own hands from a pain only words can cause. He is not fully lost and in some cases can be saved, but in others can be twisted down a darker path. (Character Growth)
• plotname - blurb
OBJECTS OF INTEREST
• Pink Coral Dagger: Stolen from his Uncle's corpse. • Pink Coral Bracelets (x2): Belonged to his mother. • Books: Annals of Golden Era, Dark Beast of Twilight, Below the Sea