Z-RP was created by NAVI. LEGEND OF ZELDA was developed by NINTENDO. All content belongs to its respective creators.
All images belong to their respective artists. All codes and scripts belong to their respective coders.
The skin was created by Alcove. Board Layout was made by NOVA for ZRP exclusively. Do not attempt to steal or emulate anything on this board.
A LEGEND OF ZELDA ROLEPLAY
Welcome to ZRP! We are an non-canon RP site with an original tale taking place within the
lore of the Zelda Franchise. While the events of this site are entirely non-canon, we take advantage of the canons of other
games to explain its story fully. As such, we are located within the CANON TIMELINE. Do you like what you see? If so, feel free
to register and join our story! If you have any questions, you can join our discord, located in our important links!
TITLE/NICKNAME: Pup, Lil Pup, 'Kami RACE: Sheikah AGE: 21 GENDER: Male SEXUALITY: Homosexual
PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION: Ookami has always had a fire in his heart, one that burns too brightly for him to just sit back and watch things from the shadows like his forefathers before him. He's the first to arrive when something happens and jumps head first into whatever tickles his fancy and will dedicate himself to it to the point where he becomes quite adept with it, just ask him about his cooking, go on. Try it. He'll whip up the best Chu Jelly this side of the Great Sea.
His devil may care attitude to life might land him in a lot of sticky situations but it is also one of his strong points as he takes an approach to life in an almost simple way. Many would chastise him for this but it works for the youthful man as he makes quick decisions about several things with little reason that only makes sense to him, of course the grey morality that comes with it may not be a boon to everyone. Plus he is able to take various things in great stride, be they minor cuts and bruises from a fight, or the fact that his team lost a man or two, its just how life goes something you know? Yes he does seem to be the more independent type, willing to go into a dungeon alone than wait for other party members to queue up it does not mean he has a lesser value on companionship.
No when it comes to such matters the man is a goddamn mutt much like his namesake, fiercely loyal and cherishes his mates as if they were his own kin. Be it for revenge or running a simple errand he would go to great lengths, murder and growing in secret a stash of flowers, to appease them and make sure that they are happy and healthy. He is devoted to any that come into his little circle of friends, or pack as he likes to call them and he always tends to ruin their perception of what personal space is. Yes he is a little bit handsy but its never anything bad unless he's eyeing that pot full of rupees or someone's shiny dagger he could use much more effectively than they can.
Of course those that find themselves on the bad side of this man should be wary, naturally he's pretty rowdy, challenging friends and strangers to friendly spars and his glad heartedness may make him seem like he's a paragonic adventurer but they would be surprised by how easy it is for him to slip into more aggressive side of himself as he will be quick to stab someone in the kidney just as he is quick to offer someone a jug of mead should they make him laugh with a good joke.
* ADVENTURE; Getting his blood pumping by diving into a dungeon or seeing a breathtaking view of the landscape Ookami loves to simply explore the world before him and just absorb as much as he can from it. Taking in the different cities he's come across and what's available to which patch of wild land makes a nice campsite for some respite before setting off again. He can never truly explain why he loves it, the most anyone's ever gotten something concrete was him describing it as "his heart telling him it wants to fly" once when he was asked about it and had trouble putting the words together. A vague answer sure but he feels as if its pretty good at conveying what he means.
* FIGHTING; While dungeon diving gets the blood pumping through the body the next thing that makes it even greater is the thrill he has than nearly meeting the god of death himself as a blade just about nicks his head off. Yes the daredevil man also loves to test his strength and skill in combat with others and said competitive side makes him a tad arrogant and aggressive when it comes to a match. He aims to make sure his opponent can't fight any longer through whatever means necessary, of course if its got its own rules then he'll follow but if he sees his opponent cheating then why can't he?
* COOKING; A secret passion that Ookami found and hardly talks about despite having the skills of a gourmet chef locked away in him. What began as simply experiment with different rations during camping made the man a whiz in the kitchen and it brings him joy knowing that something he made with his own two hands looks and tastes as if it was from the Sacred Realm itself and feasted upon by the gods! He's always happy to cook for any occasion as long as anyone asks, if not then they will miss out as he uses the local fire pit for cooking some meats and vegetables.
* NEGATIVE NANCIES; Being as positive and upbeat as he is Ookami finds that enjoying everything about life and himself is just a wonderful thing, so when something comes along that just needs to be cynical about something then they are met with a glare. He's okay with people thinking they are nothing but garbage but keep it to themselves okay? He's alive to have fun, not be someone's therapist who they refuse to listen too.
* IMPRISONMENT; He hated just sitting around in the shadows, he hated being told that his people's traditions meant they were just never seen or heard. As a young boy he found this as a sort of prison and desperately wanted to escape it. When he did he vowed that he wouldn't let anything get in the way of his personal freedom, be they the town guards or some evil sorcerer wanting to subjugate everyone and everything under their power.
* ROUTINE; Following a strict training regimen as well as the daily chores around the house is something that Ookami himself as no problem with. Its when he realizes that things have just become too stale and predictable, when he can tell the exact moment the mailman comes running through the town or when a cow takes its daily snooze. He becomes fidgety and wants to break the status quo around him by any means, shake up life so that it doesn't become too domesticated.
* EXPERIENCES; Ookami simply wishes to see what the world has to offer him in life and truthfully is his only need to just head out and look for the next patch of adventure. He's simple in his wants and desires and if meeting new people or discovering new places brings him something he has never known before then completely worthwhile in his book.
* GLORY; Now simply wanted to have a look around the world does take a bit of coin so cementing his name into legend and reaping its rewards is pretty nice. Plus having a competitive side does make Ookami want to leave people with his name and image burning in their minds forever. Like the so called "Hero" he will leave behind his own legend one day, he just hasn't done anything legendary yet.
* FREE OF DUTY; Running away from a duty you were born into is pretty rebellious and Ookami views it as the worst kind of prison imaginable. As such he wants nothing more than to just be a free-spirit, not really bound by any sort of destiny thrust upon him. No he wants to and will grab his own destiny by the reigns and guide it down the path he has chosen for himself.
* GAME OVER; Death is something that's always hiding in someone's mind. It surely does in Ookami's and likes to rear its ugly head when he's thinking too much over all the close calls he's had. He's not quite ready to face death just yet but he always finds himself willing to knock up on their door and ask if he can come it. Perhaps he just doesn't want it to come at the most unexpected of times, no if death was going to take him anytime soon it would be on his own terms. Not whatever grim reaper is staring at him from afar.
* THUNDERSTORMS; A childhood fear that he could never seen to outgrow. The loud clap of thunder and the bright flash of lighting streaking across the sky always gave him chills as a boy along with a few nightmares and jump scares when he was alone in his room. Its not as bad as when he was just a babe but when it really gets going he'll probably dive under all of his blankets and pillows to make sure he doesn't get shocked.
* NEEDING OIL; Okami has always been an active person, always on the move or just pumped full of energy even for the mundane things in life. Yet as time passes by he worries that if he sits too still for too long then he'll be rusty in all of his skills, and he can't let his sword arm be outdone by some old timer! So he's constantly moving, giving himself periods of cool down when he knows he needs it, but is always ready to jump back onto his feet to make sure nothing about his body creaks.
HISTORY: The moment he exited his mother's womb he was branded with something he didn't want and every time he thinks about it he slightly regrets being born. From the moment he was able to walk and speak he was trained to be a warrior by his father, a hardened Sheikah guard who was once part of the group meant to protect the royal Hylian family of Hyrule until many wounds slowed him down to where he couldn't perform his duty anymore. As such he dedicated his life to pouring his years of wisdom and prowess onto his offspring and the offspring of his brothers in arms so that there would hardly be any shortage of warriors. Many were complacent with being drafted into training but Ookami was not. At first he enjoyed the time he spent with his father, making friends with his fellow comrades and their families, yet the secrecy they swore to ate away at him with every passing day.
The more he learned about his heritage the more he felt like he was being prepped to be put into a cage only to be let out when they needed his skills. It was sickening. So he decided to slip out of his village every so often to see the world beyond the cloak of shadows that hide them and kept them safe. The sights, smells, and sounds of the outside world were suffocating and Ookami enjoyed it all. He wanted to see more but he knew he couldn't just run, not now. He needed to prepare a few things to take with him, he was still young and the monsters he did manage to see looked pretty deadly.
Time went on, he learned more skills from his father and with a bit of study learned a little bit of the outside he longed for as he read up on the history of the royal family. Time went on and he could tell that something was wrong with him as he realized he was still in his cage despite knowing he was capable of living outside of the shadows. He was getting cold feet. He knew many others among his kind, he and his father were as close as father and son could be, he was one of the best fighters and had been praised many times to the point of it seeping it into his head. Could he really leave it all behind now? Perhaps he waited too long? He didn't give himself time to think of an answer as at the age of sixteen he took a small bag of supplies and simply ran out of his home and never looked back. If he was ever going to explore the world he needed to not hesitate anymore.
It wasn't as hard living out in the world as he thought because in reality it got a little boring for the boy. His knowledge kept him alive pretty well but with no idea where to go or what to do he fell into a basic routine of living and keeping himself alive. He knew this wasn't all there was to it so he started to travel. He did a few odd jobs to earn rupees to stay in inns and learn tidbits of everything he could, from current events to legends about dungeons and treasure, he had managed to stay alive during the chaos that was plaguing Hyrule most of the time due to being hired to help people find shelter and be their body guard defending their hideouts.
As things began to die down he went out to try and do something amid the land, finding a man by the name of Marik and signing under his banner for the promise of diving into dungeons and recovering lost knowledge on how to make the land peaceful. Of course he's more in it for the money and rare treasures deep down he can't help but feel as if he had a responsibility to help the land. Guess his want to escape his heritage wasn't as strong as he would have liked to think.
HEIGHT: 6 feet & 1 inch WEIGHT: 205 lbs
APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION: The man is a prime example of a very able capable sheikah warrior; lean yet toned so that his body shows how his training has defined his muscle structure. Various scars from training and skirmishes that dot his naked form show off the experience he has gained in the short time since his birth, the most prominent being the one that is running across his face. Many might think that his bright hair and blue eyes give him away from the shadows where he once lurked yet he has never had any complaints about them and he enjoys said features.
When it comes to the wardrobe of this Sheikah it is nearly barren as he mostly wears light clothing, the range of movement it gives him makes him feel free and able to fight the way he's used to. Simple shirts and leather armors can be seen worn by him along with a red flowing cape made from the cloth of a blanket he's kept from his birth mother ever since leaving his family behind. A sort of memento that he keeps for the feeling of comfort it brings him.
RANK: COMMON CLASS: OFFENSIVE DURATION/COOLDOWN: INSTANTANEOUS / 1 POST COOLDOWN DESCRIPTION: Raw and unrefined magic shaped into a small cluster that has slightly homes in on anything Ookami focuses on before exploding into small shards of magic dealing slashing damage.
RANK: COMMON CLASS: MOVEMENT DURATION/COOLDOWN: INSTANTANEOUS / 1 POST COOLDOWN DESCRIPTION: Creating a small platform of solid magic underneath his feet Ookami is launched by both jumping off and the platform acting as a spring to be launched into whatever direction the platform is facing with great speed. Useful for making quick getaways out of windows or bailing out of a pub when the tab is called up.
PLAYER ALIAS: Corgi FACE CLAIM: Nine - Final Fantasy Type-0 REFERENCE: Jade dragged me out of my cave here. ALTS: N/A