Z-RP was created by NAVI. LEGEND OF ZELDA was developed by NINTENDO. All content belongs to its respective creators.
All images belong to their respective artists. All codes and scripts belong to their respective coders.
The skin was created by Alcove. Board Layout was made by NOVA for ZRP exclusively. Do not attempt to steal or emulate anything on this board.
A LEGEND OF ZELDA ROLEPLAY
Welcome to ZRP! We are an non-canon RP site with an original tale taking place within the
lore of the Zelda Franchise. While the events of this site are entirely non-canon, we take advantage of the canons of other
games to explain its story fully. As such, we are located within the CANON TIMELINE. Do you like what you see? If so, feel free
to register and join our story! If you have any questions, you can join our discord, located in our important links!
3/14/20 The staff are working dilligintly on the next plot and introduction to ARC 3 of the site. Over the next couple weeks,
we will be transitioning the plot, organizing boards, and a new location will be added to the site! Please note that Termina will be removed from playable locations
during this process. Thank you for your patience!
* Hyrule in shambles, tensions rising, and without a royal family or even a heir to the throne, anarchy reigns supreme throughout the once flourishing land. Konungr—Goron Chieftain and Champion continues to rule with a kind and passionate heart. Many Hyrule citizens sought salvation within the esteemed Goron City, which he could not deny these wayward souls his assistance. Ever since the heir to the kingdom and the warrior of evils bane vanished, the state of the kingdom grew worse and worse as days pressed on and the moon traded places with the sun. However, Konungr pushed onward, he and his people.
* With Goron craftsmenship, The Goron outfitted themselves with the needed equipment to maintain some kid of order within the once grand kingdom. However, many of the Goron Elders disagreed with the tactics of their young Chieftain. Konungr long since realized helping every last body in the kingdom would be a feat short of impossible, so he and his elite warriors decided to secure the village at the base of the mountain and morph it into a safe heaven for those with no place to go. For the first time in his life, he went against the Elders orders and did what he thought was right—something his father and forefathers would have truly been against.
* Something picked away at Konungr, however—like a crow picking away at the decaying skin of a rotten corpse of war. The Goron were practically fighting two wars, the war in keeping the base of the mountain safe, and the war in the deepest part of Death Mountain. Monsters of unknown origin rise and attack with goals of taking over the entire mountain and the Goron Village. These monsters are directly linked to The Calamity; an illness which inflict The Goron and slowly turns them into stone effigies. Konungr and his people managed to keep the threat at bay with superior war tactics and Goron armor and weaponry. But the illness has Four Main Phases, the unknown monsters would only be The First Phase. Regardless, Konungr kept his head up and continued to lead his people to the best of his ability. Although, he couldn't help but wonder of the princesses well being and whereabouts. The spirits informed him she was still alive, but where in this great big continent could she be?
* Both wars drew ever so closer to the Goron City. The war within Death Mountain cut off a few main food supplies for the earthbound people of Hyrule along with some ore mines. Whereas the war at the base of Death Mountain, morale was at an all time low. People were convinced the heir was no more—had long since died and they are holding on for hope for virtually no reason. Regardless of what he said, regardless of how much insight and wisdom he spoke, the naysayers were always louder. People began leaving, thinking it wise to join other groups who have the right goals and ideas opposed to hoping for the hopeless. Those that did stay only stayed for the protection and shelter offered by Konungr and his people. Honestly, he couldn't blame any of them that stayed or left. Things were beginning to look extremely grim and he had no idea on how he should tackle both issues.
* A year later and very little progress has been made on both fronts—but he maintained. Konungr had issued spies to travel all across the land and attempt to locate the whereabouts of the heir, he did this with only a few trusted allies knowing his true intentions. Many leads; some dead; some not so dead; but leads nonetheless. Konungr had said spies follow them and narrowed said leads down to a few. The spirits of the past never gave him much insight regarding the whereabouts of the princess, but he knew she was alive... And somewhat close. He decided it time for him to take such a sensitive task into his own iron grip
* Aiding Princess Zelda and her army with valiant Goron troops, Konungr and his people did what they could during the final battle for Hyrule Castle. Their efforts were for naught and Hyrule saw victory that day. Konungr played his part in the liberation of the holy and sacred land of Hyrule, and now was the time to focus intently on helping his own people. For The Calamity that plagued his people grew stronger with each passing day cycle. The Second Phase was upon the horizon—a malicious energy that would poison the very mountain itself if left unchecked. Konungr, carrying the burden like the megalithic titan that he was, is now focusing all his efforts on finding a way to quell this curse once and for all.
SPELL OR ITEM NAME: Either start with ONE MAGIC SLOT or ONE UNCOMMON WEAPON. Unless you are Hylian, in which you get 2 SLOTS (interchangeable between magic and weapons) or are Human and start with NO MAGIC and TWO WEAPONS. This is where you go into detail about your spell/weapon. Try to be as specific as possible about all effects, size, and other adjectives. [break][break]
RACIAL ABILITY: + Fire Resistance: The goron race reside in hot climates, and were once a race of stone, making them immune to the touch of flames. [break][break] + Tough Skin: Because of their evolution from a stone race, the goron people still retain a tough skin that allows protection from blunt weapons. [break][break] - Weak to Water: Gorons do not bode well with water (however this does not mean that they cannot swim!) and will take extra damage from water type magic. [break][break]