Z-RP was created by NAVI. LEGEND OF ZELDA was developed by NINTENDO. All content belongs to its respective creators.
All images belong to their respective artists. All codes and scripts belong to their respective coders.
The skin was created by Alcove. Board Layout was made by NOVA for ZRP exclusively. Do not attempt to steal or emulate anything on this board.
A LEGEND OF ZELDA ROLEPLAY
Welcome to ZRP! We are an non-canon RP site with an original tale taking place within the
lore of the Zelda Franchise. While the events of this site are entirely non-canon, we take advantage of the canons of other
games to explain its story fully. As such, we are located within the CANON TIMELINE. Do you like what you see? If so, feel free
to register and join our story! If you have any questions, you can join our discord, located in our important links!
3/14/20 The staff are working dilligintly on the next plot and introduction to ARC 3 of the site. Over the next couple weeks,
we will be transitioning the plot, organizing boards, and a new location will be added to the site! Please note that Termina will be removed from playable locations
during this process. Thank you for your patience!
Crossing over the rainbow bridge to guide that spirit
MEMORIES OF THE SEA, A River Zora born in the sea. He has grown to love and honor the seas and rivers Nayru has provided them. He occasionally suffers melancholy and becomes distant from the world around him when he is beholden to memories of his wife and son. Lyall is pansexual, but is not given to serious relationships as he is deeply in love with his wife, though long estranged, and does not go beyond his carnal desires in terms of relationships. He is a masterful swordsman and honors the code of bushido. He carries a sword with him but never uses it, having sworn to never kill another with it until he could bless it.
• King without his Heir - Having brought shame and dishonor to his family the lonely King of the Sea seeks to salvage what is left of his dignity and searches for a way to wake or speak to the goddesses so that he could absolve himself of the misery and sins he has brought upon his family name. (Character Growth)
• Blood Drinker - As far as Lyall is concerned Aleus is an unholy blade, one which is believed to substain on blood, but Lyally seeks another way to empower the blade that does not feast on the destruction and suffering of others. He seeks a way to change its will so that he could full master the weapon.(Character Growth)
• Valkyrie - Lyall has lost his will to practice bushido, but he has not forgotten its teachings and travels the land looking to instill the art of ke Húm to the next generation. (Combat)
• Crystal - Lyall is looking for the tears of a Faerie in hopes that he could return to life to a man who deserved not to lose his. Lyall is full sure that such a power does not exist without price and it is one he is prepared to pay if it means he could hold his brother again. (Family)
• Blade of Damascus - He searches for a way to cleanse his sword of the blood that it has drunk from. He wishes to recreate Aleus into a weapon that his master could be proud of, but if he takes the wrong path it could become itself an oni that Lyall would be unable to slay. (Character Growth)
• Title - Blurb (Story Type)
OBJECTS OF INTEREST
• Aleus; A nodachi katana carved from whale bone • Chokko & Vassal; A container of sake and his drinking saucer • Kimono; A Claret Kimono he keeps on his person even if he is not wearing it